1. Data collection and purpose
We receive, collect and store your access and session data including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, computer and connection information, page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information that you enter on our website or provide us in any other way (including name, company name, address, email, and/or other information) in addition to other information including comments, feedback, product reviews, or recommendations that you enter on this website.
We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
• To provide and operate services of this website;
• To provide our visitors/users/customers with services and technical support;
• To be able to contact our visitors/users/customers with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
• To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services; and
• To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
2. Sharing and the third-party services
• When required to comply with any applicable laws and regulations;
• When necessary to protect the life, health or property of users of this site, our site itself and the general public from fraudulent or abusive use;
• When necessary to share the information with our affiliate entities in order to provide better services and technical support; and
• When necessary to share the information with the third-party in order to provide and operate this website and other services:
• “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
• “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps. For analysis of the visitors’ access and session data for improving this website, Google Analytics is used. For more information of Google Analytics, please visit www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html.
• “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Sit
4. Protection of children
This website is a general audience website that is not specifically designed for or targeted at children. We do not knowingly collect, use or disseminate any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16. If, however, we become aware that personally identifiable information about a child under the age of 16 has been collected by the site, we will use such information for the sole purpose of contacting a parent or guardian of the child to obtain verifiable parental consent. If we cannot obtain consent after a reasonable period of time, or if, when contacted, the parent or guardian requests that we do not use or keep such information, we will make reasonable efforts to delete it from our records. Upon request by a parent or guardian, we will provide a description of the specific types of personal information collected from a child who is under the age of 16.
5. Right to access, rectification and deletion
If you want to access or don’t want us to process or store your information anymore or withdrew your consent, please contact us from the following contact form or in other ways. In that case, we may request you to show your ID or other documents for your identity verification.
7. Inquiry and requests to withdrew your consent
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to the following “contact form” or contact us in other ways.
AstaReal Co., Ltd.
Attention: Privacy Officer
1-1-1 Shiba Koen, Sumitomo Fudosan Onarimon Tower 10th Floor
Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-0011 Japan
Or inquiry from here
Version January 6, 2019